08 September 2009

GIGANTIC ROLLING STAIRCASE?!? OMG!!

Sup peeps of Internet! You've reached the Cheese Face. And Guess what I got to do on Cheese Face Don't Do Labor On Labor Day Weekend weekend? Yes I know I have weekend twice ;).

Well, like the Impaler, I was sick. Just not sick with a soopir bad cold . Poor Impaler, I cries for you. Having a soopir bad cold ain't no fun. =(.

Anyways, I had to do hard physical labor on C.F.D.D.L.O.L.D.W. Yeah it's a mouthful. The work? Trying to keeps my sisters from killing each other. They almost did it this time! They almost killed each other on the way to Kearney, (car KNEE) NE. What was I doing' in Kearney on C.F.D.D.L.O.L.D.W.? Well I was visiting my grandparents in Hastings and we went to the Great Platte River Road Archway Monument (T.G.P.R.R.A.M. ) It's like this big arch thing that goes over Interstate 80. It's bigger than it looks. In fact, It's home to Nebraska's SECOND largest escalators. You go up the escalators where a guy greets you and hands you headphones. After you put your headphones on you hear people telling' what it was like crossing the Oregon Trail and what not. But after you reach a certain scene, no more O.T. From there it tells about how the "world was changed with cars for transit" If you go into the '50s diner, there are windows that overlook I-80 with radars telling how fast the cars are going. At the end I looked down the Escalator and chickened 'cuz it was so far up. I went down the elevator instead.

After that, we went to Fort Kearney. To be frank, it was kinda boring. Mostly 'cuz we missed the big firing of the big canon. It was a good thing almost with my little cousins around.

Later.

Cheese Face out.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, The Impaler did not have strep. She had a soopir bad cold and she coughed her brains out. Which sucks because The Impaler likes to has her brains. They are pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete