11 December 2009

Cheese Face vs. The Logic Bomb

Welcome to a very special post of The Cheese Face Page. Today I will use my mad skillz in an attempt to take down the Logic Bomb. Let's get logical.

Me: Say you were shopping and someone came in with a gun and ordered you to empty your wallet of all cash. Would you do it.

Logic Bomb: That depends.

M: On what?

LB: What if I had no cash.

M: OK, anything of monetary value.

LB: But if I give him a credit card he might steal my identity.

M: Why are you implying it's a him?

LB: Well most robbers are guys.

M: MOST! Not all.

LB: Back to the question at hand. No I wouldn't do it.

M: Gun was loaded an aimed for your head?

LB: Only to keep from getting killed.

M: New question. Let's say you were driving and the guy behind you rear-ended you. Whose fault was it.

LB: The other dude's.

M: He rear-ended you because of black ice.

LB: No one's. It was an act of God.

M: He slipped on the ice because he was speeding.

LB: Then the other dude's. He shouldn't have been speeding.

M: New question. You are working for the FBI as a cyber-geek to crack all if any encryptions. Your task is to crack the hardest one. What is your strategy?

LB: Use a logic bomb.

M: No comment.

LB: New question. While you where walking you dog, you witnessed a hit-and-run accident. Police take you in for questioning. Do they or do they not consider you a suspect?

M: Not a suspect. I witnessed it, I reported it, I gave the info. No suspect would do that because they were the ones who caused it and therefore know ALL the details and in turn that would get them arrested.

LB: No comment.

M: Anything else?

LB: No comment.

I win! I beat the Logic Bomb with Pure Logic!

Cheese Face out.

2 comments:

  1. I will pose as the logic bomb for the hit and run suspect question: Suppose the police kept the assumption in their mind that perhaps you were lying. And later on, when they couldn't find another suspect, they question you again and decide to put you on trial? I watch a lot of forensics/cop shows, IT COULD HAPPEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It COULD happen but I was the witness that gave all the information, including a LP#. So the police look up the plate to who it is registered and BOOM conviction, shall we applaud?

    In the off chance the car was stolen and the REAL owner had nothing to do with the crime, they could dust the car for prints, foreign hairs or fibers, etc., etc.

    But if that comes up with nothing, then the police are dealing with a master. And they take me in again and administer a polygraph test it that shows I wasn't lying and therefore, I am not a suspect.

    Pretty verbose, but it has a detailed explanation. And off the record, all the questions were hypothetical.

    ReplyDelete