27 July 2009

Awesome Dream I Had

Dreams can tell a lot about you. Like this one dream I had about the Mythbusters. Or this other dream about Pawnee Lake. But the greatest dream I ever had was the one where my friends and I had our own web show, like the iCarly gang.

It went like this:


Me and my friend Micah and a person who "hangs" with me, Harlan started our own web show called Randomocity.com. Harlan was the tech producer and me and Micah were the stars. We had this one segment called Trickin' the Sibs(I have sibs) where we made the toilet explode while my younger sister was going. It was HI-larious.

then , we had another segment called, I Am Random and it would be different every time. One day it be screaming, another day me and Micah would say WALL-E fo 30 seconds.

Anyways, dreams tell a lot about people and my dreams say I'm insane.

B-]>
guy with a goatee

No comments:

Post a Comment