24 June 2010

Random Questions: Post 9

Good--eh, what's it called between afternoon and evening--eve-noon. And welcome to Random Questions. I'm your host, Cheese Face.

Random question 1: You went to the store. What were the contents of your cart?
Answer: I did not go to the store, as I was on YouTube watching Good Eats. Therefore there was no cart.

Random question 2: Who ate the last enchiladoritos?
Answer: I DON'T KNOW! What is it with you and enchiladoritos. I don't even know what those are.

Random question 3: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Answer: To get away from the farmer who want to make coq au vin out of it.

Random question 4: Which came first: The computer or the Internet.
Answer: The computer. In ancient old timey times a computer was "one who carries out computations, or computes". The Internet came sometime in the 50s.

That's all the time we have for Random Questions.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment