25 June 2010

The Cheese Face: The Best Days Ever

During school, there were many wonderful days, that often got a few laughs. Here are the best.

Carl

The story of Carl. When I was new to Cheeseland Middle School, well, not really new, but WE were the youngest grade, the Impaler and I had strings class together. In a portable. Because the school is old, and falling apart. But on one of the last weeks of school the door was open, because it was such a nice day. The Impaler and I were practicing our duet for the concert when in flew... A WASP! Now, I don't like flying, stinging insects, or any insect for that matter. So I was like, "Oh my God, a wasp!" and out teacher was like, "Where?" and I was like," over by the door." So our teacher gets, I think a music book, to try to shoo it away, "Go on, get out of here", but I though he said, "Carl get out of here." And so Impaler and our teacher was like, "What?" Then our teacher said, "Don't name him because then you'll be like 'don't kill Carl.'" And so, on the way back to the building, Impaler kept screaming wasp at random intervals to make me scream. And was laughing. Well, I was laughing too, but--oh, bother.

Cheetos

Fast-forward a year and the Impaler and I are with Mr. S., whom I despise so. We were getting our instruments form our lockers and out of nowhere, our friend Hannah screams, "CHEETOS!" which surprised me and caused me to fall and scream like a little girl. Oh, the laughs.

The Rogue Volleyball

The Impaler, Auntie Wilma, and I were in gym class with Mrs. P. and we were setting the ball to each other, when the Impaler jams her thumb. Being the kind and caring friends we are we rushed over to her side to see if she was ok. Then, this rogue volleyball comes and hits me on the head and I burst into maniacal laughter and can't stop, even after Mrs. P blows her whistle. From then on, I was hit on the head God knows how many times.

Science

Rewind a year. I'm in Science class studying electricity and magnetism. FUN! My teacher was showing us how just coming near one of those outlets that are in the wall, prob'ly couldn't hurt you. So he walks over to the outlet and comes within less than an inch of it and screams. I jumped out my seat 'cuz he scared me. I was thinkin, Holy crap! And then everyone starts laughing, including me. It was fun.

So, those are the ones I remember most. There are others, but I just don't remember the deets.

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment