21 June 2010

I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

Ok, since the most recent RQ, some of you may be wondering, "Where is Cheese Face going for vacation?" Well in answer to that question, I'm going to Canada. No, I'm not, but I am going to a state that somewhat boarders Canada. The mystery state is Minnesota. Yep. Remember when B.B.S.J said that "there will be no more exiling to Guam. You will be transferred to Minnesota"? I am going to that land of... Minnesota. We're going to Mall of America. In 6 days. So I will not be here. To blog via desktop computer. But I will blog via phone, which is set up to C.F.'s Daily Dilemma. So, I will try to figure out the Countdown gadget and then you can see when we leave.

Cheese Face out.

2 comments:

  1. DISCLAIMER: THE COUNTDOWN IS BROKEN. THEREFORE THERE WILL BE NO SUCK GADGET ON BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change of plans, phone is out. Compaq Lappy is in

    ReplyDelete