27 December 2010

Side Effects Include Nausea, Heartburn, Indegestion, Upset Stomach, and Diarrhea

Have you ever noticed the sheer amount of lawsuits over medicines that are supposed to help you but instead, I dunno, KILL YOU? If FDA stands for Food and Drug Administration, then my friend they are lacking in the drug part. I just saw a commercial that said, "Call this number if you or a loved one has taken this medicine and has been diagnosed with these diseases or have had death." OK, first, you can't call if you are DEAD, so that statement is kinda redundant. But you can call if a loved one has died. So....not so redundant. Heh.

I've seen 15 different commercials like these and it makes me wonder why the FDA isn't doing anything to make sure people don't unexpectedly die from medicines that are supposed to help them. What are they doing up there, anyways? Playing online Poker and having tea with their FDA pals?

At one time there was this acne medication whose side effects were dry skin; feeling of warmth; irritation; itching; peeling; redness; scaling; temporary burning and stinging. I want clear skin, but I am not risking the medicine to peel my skin off. What kind of side effects are those? What happened to headaches, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness upon standing in simple medicines? GOD!

Making medicine requires using chemistry, right? Because this is an epic fail if 15 different law offices are offering consultation because of medicine. YOU FAIL CHEMISTRY FOREVER FDA!

Cheese Face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment